What to do in the event of a bicycle insurance claim
- In the event of theft or malicious damage, you should report the crime to the police as soon as possible and obtain a crime reference number.
- If you are involved in an accident involving another person or their property that may result in a claim being made against you, do not admit liability or say anything that may prejudice our ability to defend your claim.
- If you are involved in an accident which results in an injury to yourself you should seek and follow the advice of a qualified medical practitioner.
- If you are travelling on holiday and the airline fails to deliver your bike, or it arrives damaged, you must go to the relevant luggage handling counter at the airport and complete and obtain a copy of a Property Irregularity Report together with the handling agent’s contact details.
For all Claims, please contact the following as soon as possible after the event:
For Policies incepted before 28th February 2019, please contact Roger Rich on 01608 641 351 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org in respect of sections 1, 2 & 3.
For Policies incepted after 1st March 2019, please contact Direct Group Limited on 01302 895 475 or by email on email@example.com in respect of Sections 1 & 2
In Respect of Section 3 – please call Langleys Solicitors LLP on 0845 207 7453 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For Policies incepted after 16th August 2019, please contact Roger Rich on 01608 641 351 or by email email@example.com in respect of Section 1. In respect of Sections 2 & 3 – please email PedalSure No. 2 Limited firstname.lastname@example.org In respect of Section 4 you can download a claim form by visiting www.arag.co.uk/newclaims or you can request a claim form by calling ARAG plc on 0117 917 1698.
To make a claim under Cover Section 4 of this insurance, you can download a claim form by visiting www.arag.co.uk/newclaims or you can request a claim form by calling ARAG plc on 0117 917 1698
- You will be sent a claim form which you will be required to complete and return together with any supporting information requested.
Even when no claim has been made against you but you suspect that this may happen you should take the precaution of reporting the claim to us. This is because injured parties have several years to bring any claim against you and the longer you leave reporting the claim the more likely you are to forget details which will help us defend the claim.
You must not throw away any items you wish to claim for, and you must take all reasonable steps to recover missing property and prevent further damage.
WHAT DO WE OFFER
- PedalSure includes Sportive as standard
- 30/60 days Overseas Use which inc Air-Transit
- We cover your Bike and Accessories in Transition
- Option for Personal Cover up to £50k
- Include up to 5 Bikes
- 50% Multi-Bike Discount